How much does it cost to form a Corporation on LLC?
eDocs charges a fee + state filing fees to incorporate your business. Filing fees vary from state to state. If you have a question about a specific state, feel free to email or contact us.

After my order is completed, will I have to pay any additional fees to your company?
Unless you set up a payment plan, You paid the total price for your order at the time you placed it. However, if you signed up for the Registered Agent Service, you will be charged for this service when the state grants your company a Certificate of Formation. This is an annual fee that will be automatically charged to your account each year unless you change your Registered Agent with the State or dissolve your company.

When will my order be processed?
Orders are processed as they are received. However, clients that select Express Processing or Same Day Processing will have their orders processed before Standard Processing orders.

How long does the incorporation process take?
Incorporation times vary from state to state. Feel free to contact us by email for information on specific state processing times.

How do I open a company bank account?
Opening a business bank account can be an easy process when you have all the necessary documentation in place. For both an LLC and a Corporation you may need the following:
Federal Tax Identification Number
Articles of Organization or Certificate of Formation
Banking Resolution

What is an operating Agreement and do I need one?
An operating agreement is an agreement among Members of an LLC that describes the business and the Member's financial and managerial rights and duties. Many states require an LLC to have an Operating Agreement. Having an Operating Agreement is highly recommended for all LLCs.

What is an registered agent?
Naming an individual as your company's registered agent is a necessary part of incorporating any business. A registered agent's primary role is to receive any formal correspondence between government agencies and your business. The eDocs registered agent service is designed to provide organizations of all types and sizes with an affordable and professional option to fulfill their registered agent requirements. Our registered agent services are available in most states. Please contact us for more information.

What is an EIN and do I need one with my business?
An Employer Identification Number is a 9-digit code assigned to your company by the IRS. Obtaining an EIN is required before you can open a business bank account or hire employees on behalf of your company. eDocs can help you obtain your EIN. Please visitFederal Tax IDservice page for more information and to order online.

I need to revise my order. Will there be a cost for the change?

If you need to change your order please contact a client representative as soon as possible. After reviewing the original order and the change you want to make, an estimate of the cost for the change, if any, will be provided to you.

What types of payment do you accept?
In order to make payment as easy as possible, eDocs accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, ACH, Debit and Checks. Please contact us if you have any questions about payment.

Do you ship to a PO Box address?
Yes, our mail and shipping carrier delivers to P.O. Box addresses.

How do I set up an account with eDocs?
When you place an order an account is automatically created for you.

What are Bylaws and do I need them?
Bylaws are the written rules and regulations that are used to govern a business. Bylaws are required if you organize your business as a C or S corporation. eDocs can help you with this requirement.

Lets Get Started
eDocs Tax and Filings LLC.             2372 Morse Ave Irvine, CA 92614         All rights reserved 2016-2017© 

eDocs is a document filing service. We are not a law firm and cannot offer legal advice. We are not affiliated with any Government entities in any way.
The information on our website is for general informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Use of the website is subject to our
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Contact Us

(800) 483-4029

Mon - Fri 9am-5pm PST

Phone Number
Robert Powell
Business Department Manager
(800) 483-4029 Ext 804
Kevin Kovak
Personal Department Manager
(800) 483-4029 Ext. 805
Amy Wells
Student Loan Department Manager
(800) 483-4029 Ext 806
Follow us
2372 Morse Ave
Irvine, CA 92614

13681 Newport Ave
Tustin, CA 92780

1820 E Garry Ave
Santa Ana, 92705

19800 MacArthur Blvd
Irvine, CA 92612
Tel: (800) 483-4029
Fax: (800) 483-4029

Email: [email protected]
Share, Like and Review